We have recently completed the first phase of a major rebrand for ORH Limited.
ORH is a management consultancy that uses advanced Operational Research (OR) techniques to support resource planning in the public sector. They specialise in solving complex locational planning problems for the emergency services, but also carry out studies for health authorities, sports bodies and other public sector organisations.
Supreme was selected after a competitive tendering process to deliver:
• A refined proposition statement
• A new brand mark and supporting statement
• New brand guidelines
• A new visual style and image library
• New website design and structure
• All new brochureware, case studies, data sheets, reporting documents and stationery
• New Powerpoint and Word documents and materials
• Internal branding and signage
• Exhibition support materials
• Branded merchandise
• Copywriting support for all of the above
• Ongoing design, marketing and copywriting support
The new branding and supporting materials effectively reflect the innovative nature of the ORH offering and help position the organisation as the supplier of choice for complex locational planning problems.
“Throughout the rebranding process we found Supreme professional, friendly and easy to work with. The team quickly gained an understanding of both ORH’s offering and the market to which we sell. The brand that was developed evolved our previous image and style into something modern and fresh, while retaining a familiarity that our existing clients would identify with. I would highly recommend Supreme to any company wishing to undertake a branding exercise.”
Chris Polden, Managing Director, ORH Ltd
Click here to visit the ORH website.